(1) Cotton opening: Loosen the compressed raw cotton into smaller cotton blocks or cotton bundles to facilitate the smooth mixing and impurity removal;
(2) Cotton cleaning: remove most of the impurities, defects, and short fibers that are not suitable for spinning in raw cotton.
(3) Blending: Fully and evenly blend raw cotton with different components to stabilize the quality of cotton yarn.
(4) Rolling: make cotton rolls with a certain weight, length, uniform thickness, and good shape.
(1) Carding: Decompose the cotton block into a single fiber state to improve the straight and parallel state of fibers.
(2) Impurity removal: remove small impurities and short lint in the cotton lap.
(3) Mixing: the fibers are further fully and uniformly mixed.
(4) Sliver: make a sliver that meets the requirements.
The extrusion machine is the leading equipment for the production of aluminum profiles. The quali...
Heat transfer printing is a contemporary printing process in the clothing market. It prints the p...
In the textile industry, felt is only a small part but important. About how to choose felt that i...
Nomex, an intermediate aramid, also known as aramid 1313. It is characterized by good heat resist...