Para-aramid Seamless Conveyor Endless Felt Belt, Used for galvanized Steel Sheet manufacturing, High-temperature resistant Needled Felt With Metal Grommet. sheet metal manufacturing
heat resistant felt used in conveyance steel sheets, Para-aramid Endless Belt With Metal Grommet, galvanized steel sheet conveyor belt, Seamless belt.
|100% Kevlar or 100% PBO
|500℃ – 600℃
|Bubble Film+woden Bag
|Customized according to machine
|Steel sheet manufacturing machinery
|High-temperature resistance, flat and smooth surface, no broken needles
● Endless and seamless attribute conveyor felt belt without joints and seams. It has no weaknesses and has a flat thickness. Flat and smooth surface, needle-punched felt, no broken needles. Add Grommet or Metal Eyelets to both ends.
● The endless belt conveyor is flat with no blemishes, bumps, scales. The surface is extremely smooth. Will not contaminate aluminum. especially suitable for the production of galvanized steel sheets.
● The high temperature felt material is 100% pure, without any impurities, the higher the purity, the higher the quality, the heat-resistant temperature meets the requirements, the abrasion resistance, and the effective use time is longer than other manufacturers.
The industrial high temperature felt belt manufactured by Foshan Pure Technology can use T/T, Paypal, Western, Union, L/C, and other payment methods.
? Click the button in the bottom right corner to contact us for more payment methods. ?
Para-Aramid Felt Detailed View
● The Felt is used for conveying high-temperature steel plates on steel plate making machines, The steel sheet manufacturing, Galvanized steel sheet conveyor belt, rolling mill.
We actively promote the modern enterprise management system and were awarded ISO9001:2008 EWC quality system certificate etc.
We have QC staff to inspect every process and raw materials to ensure the products in good quality. Advanced equipment like mechanical needling and carding machine etc.
A meta-aramid, also known as aramid 1313. It is characterized by good heat resistance and high strength. Its material properties can remain stable for a long time at a temperature of 250°C. It has excellent high temperature resistance, flame retardant, non-toxic, and its needle punched products are mainly used as Nomex aramid felt.
Carding machine opens and combs heat resistant fibers to remove impurities.
The fiber enters the web-laying machine, takes an approach to automation using robots, ensures consistent high quality and productivity.
Full resin or semi-resin treatments are available to improve the wear resistance and durability of the Nomex endless felt belt. It also prevents aluminum swarf or dirt from sticking to the industrial felt, reducing damage to the surface of aluminum profiles.
The Nomex heat resistant felt is cut with an electric rotating fabric cutting machine. Whether in terms of specifications or quality, Pure® felt tubes can perfectly meet customer needs. Using superb technology and machinery, cut out the size required by the customer, and cut out the edge-free Industrial felt belt.
All the finished products will be inspected by our professional-quality control staff with metal detector equipment, to ensure all products are inspected and there are no broken needles inside the heat proof Nomex belt covers. Foshan Pure technology always insists that we’ll only deliver the goods to our customers after our products pass a series of rigorous tests.
The heat resistant felt belt packaging
in the aluminum extrusion industry
uses a transparent shrink film to wrap
the entire felt to reduce the volume of
each product, facilitate packing in the box,
and be waterproof.
● Professional technical team to provide you with tailor-made services.
According to the industrial felt belt specifications and requirements provided by customers, design and manufacture products that meet the requirements.
● Professional instruction to achieve the purpose of reducing costs, such as which level of cooling bed to use which temperature Felt Conveyor Belt. How to use the one that can extend the life of the steel felt.
● Professional galvanized steel sheet machine construction experience, one-stop service,
Q: What information do I need to provide?
A: Need to provide conveyor belt size, machine model and picture, delivery address, and zip code to calculate shipping
Q: What is the process of placing an order?
A: Contact us for Nomex endless belts size and quotation, We provide you with an invoice-remit the money to the bank account-arrange the heat resistant felt production after receiving the payment-settle the balance before shipment- send out the felt rollers – receive the goods
Q: Are there any additional costs?
A: Additional taxes and fees are determined by your local customs duties
Q: Where is the origin of the fiber?
A: The low-temperature fiber polyester has a temperature resistance of 180 degrees and is produced in Yantai, China.
Nomex, a medium-temperature fiber with a temperature resistance of 280 degrees, comes from the USA.
The high-temperature fiber Kevlar has a temperature resistance of 480 degrees and is produced in the USA.
The PBO fiber has a temperature resistance of 600 degrees and the place of origin comes from Japan.
Q: Will the color of the Nomex needle felt change over time when it is not applicable?
A: The color change in the non-use state is not obvious in the high-temperature use state, indicating that its stability is higher.
We are to provide high quality supplies and solutions to reduce marginal costs for the boss who has problems in purchasing machinery spare parts. Leading manufacturer of heat resistant felt belts Nomex felt factory – Pure Technologies Ltd.
Welcome to our company website, thank you for your letter, we will give you a reply in the first time, would you please leave your information and contact way!