can be divided into the following parts:
1. The transmission and extrusion system is completed by the main inverter controlling the variable frequency speed regulating motor, which is transmitted to the screwing step by step through the distribution box of the reduction box and the cross spline. The program and parameter values input in the inverter are in the equipment that has been set at the factory and cannot be changed at will.
2. The heating and cooling system is composed of barrel heating and cooling, die head heating, and screw core heating and cooling. It is controlled by the electric cavity program, and it can also be operated manually according to one’s own experience. There is also a manual forced cooling function. Control the instantaneous temperature increase.
3. The automatic feeding system is controlled by a time relay or a material level gauge that transmits a signal. When the material is short of material, the level gauge transmits a signal, and the system starts feeding. When the material is full, the signal of the material level gauge is interrupted, and the feeding stops.
4. The feeding system is also controlled by the frequency converter, with less feeding and lower current and torque of the host machine. Otherwise, it will increase. When the feed is too much, the actual current exceeds its rated current or the torque exceeds its set value, the main engine will overload the alarm and stop, generally controlled at 50%~80% of the rated value.
5. The vacuum exhaust system is directly controlled by the button to complete the vacuum pump. When the vacuum is turned on, the solenoid valve is opened, and when it is closed, the solenoid valve is closed.
1. Check the oil pressure system for oil leakage and whether the air pressure is normal.
2. Check whether the conveyor belt, cooling bed, and material storage table are damaged or scratched.
3. Confirm the length of the aluminum profile before stretching, and then determine the stretching rate to determine the stretching length, that is, the moving position of the main chuck. Usually, the stretching rate of 6063 T5 is 0.5%–1% and the stretching rate of 6061 T6 is 0.8 %–1.5%.
4. Confirm the clamping method according to the shape of the aluminum profile. The hollow profile with a large cross-section can be inserted into the stretch pad, but try to ensure a sufficient clamping area.
5. When the aluminum profile is cooled to below 50°C, the profile can be stretched.
6. When the profile has bending and twisting at the same time, the twisting should be corrected first and then the bending should be pulled.
7. Conduct a trial pull on the first and second strands to confirm whether the predetermined stretch rate and clamping method are appropriate. Visually bend, twist, and check the plane gap, flaring, and parallel opening of the profile. If it is not suitable, adjust the stretching rate appropriately.
8. When the normal stretching rate still cannot eliminate the bending, twisting, or geometric dimensions cannot be qualified, the operator should be notified to stop extrusion.
9. The profiles on the cooling table should not rub against each other, collide with each other, or be stacked on top of each other to prevent scratches.
The working efficiency and service life of the aluminum profile extrusion machine have a great relationship with the installation sequence of the extrusion machine. Generally, the equipment foundation of the aluminum profile extrusion machine must be able to bear the weight of the equipment itself and the weight of the raw materials used for production. It also bears the dynamic load when the extruder is working, so the installation of the equipment must be carried out in accordance with the corresponding installation procedures.
After the extrusion machine is installed, the process technicians should carefully read the equipment manual, and formulate the test run production process of plastic products, test run operation procedures, material plan, test run tools, and test run time according to the requirements in the manual. Understand and be familiar with the equipment structure and the functions of each part, and memorize the usage of each button and switch function.
The extrusion machine is the leading equipment for the production of aluminum profiles. The quali...
Heat transfer printing is a contemporary printing process in the clothing market. It prints the p...
In the textile industry, felt is only a small part but important. About how to choose felt that i...
Nomex, an intermediate aramid, also known as aramid 1313. It is characterized by good heat resist...