1. Clean your hands often
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
– If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
2. Avoid close contact
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick
3. Stay home
-Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care
4.Cover coughs and sneezes
– Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
– Throw used tissues in the trash.
– Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. or hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
5.Wear a facemask
– You should wear a facemask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter anywhere with crowded people
6.Clean and disinfect
– Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
The extrusion machine is the leading equipment for the production of aluminum profiles. The quali...
Heat transfer printing is a contemporary printing process in the clothing market. It prints the p...
In the textile industry, felt is only a small part but important. About how to choose felt that i...
Nomex, an intermediate aramid, also known as aramid 1313. It is characterized by good heat resist...